7 Great Skincare Tips for Upcoming summer
1. Never Forget to Shower: In those hot days, never forget to shower twice every day. Shower washes and keeps dirt, odor and itchiness away and also wards off skin infections from insect bites.
2. Use Moisturizers and Natural Coolants: Glycerin, rose water and common household curd can also be applied to cool off the heat.
3. Water: I know you’ve heard it a lot but you need water in summer to stay hydrated. Consume as much water as possible, without waiting for thirst, even if it means in the form of tea.
4. More Fruits and Veggies: Don’t forget to use fruits and veggies that have high fluid and water content. You can use cucumbers, coconuts, oranges, watermelons and the likes to prevent dehydration. And while you’re at it – try to avoid hot and spicy food.
5. Use Sunscreen: Don’t go to the beach, or in the scorching sun without a natural sunscreen. Sun’s heat, coupled with hot water can give you rashes and sunburns.
6. Natural Treatment: Even if you do get burns and rashes, use natural ingredients like Aloe Vera. If that isn’t possible, use natural creams made from Aloe Vera extracts or the ones rich in Vitamins.
7. Soak your Limbs in Salt and Water Mixture: Sprinkle a pinch of salt over a bucket of water, and then soak your feet in it to improve blood circulation.
For natural skin care products, Visit: www.ceanocosmetics.com/en/