Why Do People Look For Skincare?
A recent survey has shown why people look for skin care products. Following are some of its keypoints.
1. 24% of people, when asked about the reason for using skincare products, responded they use the products to protect their skin from environmental and internal damage.
2. A good 20% of the population responded they use beauty products to look and stay healthy.
3. 19% of respondents replied their use of skincare products is to look and feel younger as they believe the products slow down the aging process.
4. 18% people said they use skincare products to address their skin-specific issues. For instance, people with dry skin need more moisturizer to keep their skin from drying and cracking.
5. There were 14% of people that use skincare products only to look attractive.
As you can see, the responses were pretty mixed and there was no one dominant reason. While most people use skincare products to stay away from skin issues, other respondents use these products for somewhat similar or related reasons.